Clicking ask mister robot button map not working

Hi,

I have tried uninstalling the addon and downloading it again, checking in WTF folder for any saved files but cannot find anything.

When i click on the button for opening the AMR menu to be able to copy the best in bags data it just doesnt do anything.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you,

Wbr,

Azer

just deleted all files from my world of warcraft folder that had askmrrobot in its name.
Reinstalled the addon, still nothing.left clicking the icon does nothing, right clicking it wants to change my spec

typing in /amr show is impossible, the text stays in the type field and how many times i press enter it wont open but the text also doesnt dissapear from pressing enter. typing other stuff works so

Strange… I’ve never seen a slash command not work before…

I wonder if there is some kind of conflict with another addon. What other addons are you running?

I’m having the same issue. Can’t find any reason why it doesn’t function correctly.

same problem :confused:

This is a pretty old thread… could you describe the issue you are having with the addon in more detail?

Also – the first thing to try whenever you have any kind of problem with an addon is to first completely exit WoW, then start it up again and disable all other addons before logging in. Then try and see if it works.

If that doesn’t work, your next step should be to completely remove the AMR addon and all of its settings. The Twitch App can help you with this – it has an option to delete settings when you delete an addon. Then re-install the latest. Important: you must completely exit WoW before doing this.

If neither of those work, we can try to troubleshoot further.