Consumable suggestion

I’m simming my character for “Best in Bag” with both Str Food, Hit Food, Expertise Food and Armor Pen Food enabled because of the “If e.g. multiple flasks are chosen, we’ll only apply the best one.”

But how do I know what food the tool decided to use?

If you have too many food buffs chosen we just pick one in a fixed order – you really should only pick the consumable that you wish to use to avoid ambiguity. It depends on your spec, e.g. for an agility DPS spec we go in order and take the first chosen option:

feast
agility
crit
haste
armor pen
expertise
hit

Thanks for the reply!

I understood it all wrong then. I thought the undertext “If e.g. multiple flasks are chosen, we’ll only apply the best one.” meant that the tool pick the food that result in the best end result.

Maybe this is somthing you can incorperate in a future update?

Yeah I can see how that wording would imply that we try different combinations and optimize the consumables. We could put it on the list of future things to add, but it’s a low priority. Most consumables are pretty obvious (e.g. which flask to use), and things like food are so small that as long as you pick any appropriate stat the difference is negligible.