Embellishment in Upgrade Finder / Crafted

Hi,

I’m looking for a warlock affli in upgrade finder / crafted, and in Armor Embellishment , in the dropdown, there is Shadowflame-Tempered Armor Patch Shadowflame-Tempered Armor Patch - Item - World of Warcraft.

On Affliction Warlock DPS Gear and Best in Slot - Dragonflight 10.1.5 - World of Warcraft - Icy Veins, they indicate that it is the best for single targeting and that it can be used in two pieces:

“The new embellishment from raid Shadowflame-Tempered Armor Patch Icon Shadowflame-Tempered Armor Patch is the best single target choice, to the point where two of them in off-tier pieces slots are the best option regardless of warlock spec.”

How can I check it in askmrrobot?

Thank you for your work, it is very useful for me

So as you found on the upgrade finder, you can choose that embellishment and it will put it on any crafted item that allows that embellishment, and show you a ranked list. Many items can’t have that embellishment, so look at the item tooltip to see which ones have it.

For Best in Slot… we don’t have any options right now specifically for embellishments. But, you can always lock in a specific version of an item. You can also rank specific modified crafted items using the “Add to my bag” upgrade finder search.

This screenshot shows how to search for and modify a crafted item in one of the standard item lists: