Enhancement Shaman strategy not loading

5106ee8bb5104fb78fa01e149224804f

I have been able to import strings and set strategies for my other characters but when I attempt to sim my Enhancement Shaman i just get:

Step 1:

Pick a Gearing Strategy

loading…

Is the strategy for this spec not updated or is there an error on my part?

Thank you

Working fine on my side with enhancement shaman.

I just tried it again it just keeps loading… It is odd because I was able to do druid, priest and warlock just fine.

Do you see any errors on the web page? Most browsers have a console you can open, e.g. in Firefox, you go to Web Developer -> Web Console. Then with that open, try doing it again and see if any errors appear in red. (For Chrome, you go to More tools -> Developer tools, then click on the Console tab.)

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://cpaibbcbodhimfnjnakiidgbpiehfgci/scripts/translations.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://cpaibbcbodhimfnjnakiidgbpiehfgci/scripts/cs-loader.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho/sourceMap/chrome/iframe_handler.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://cpaibbcbodhimfnjnakiidgbpiehfgci/scripts/common.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://cpaibbcbodhimfnjnakiidgbpiehfgci/scripts/content-script-libs.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://cpaibbcbodhimfnjnakiidgbpiehfgci/scripts/frames.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://cpaibbcbodhimfnjnakiidgbpiehfgci/scripts/content-script.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho/sourceMap/chrome/content.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

I also get:
optcomponents.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘SubSpec’ of null
at I (optcomponents.js:1)
at HTMLButtonElement. (optcomponents.js:7)
I @ optcomponents.js:1
(anonymous) @ optcomponents.js:7

When I try to swtich strategies from single to multitarget and press the set strategy button

Thanks – those first errors are in some browser plugin, not related to our website. The last one is an error on our site. I think I was able to reproduce it on my test server, so I’ll get to work on that and try to post a fix later today.

Odd that it would only kick in when I am trying a certain spec, thank you for your help

I think the issue is that something from before the patch was cached in your browser for that character, and it’s causing an issue after the patch. The update later today should check for such cases and auto-correct them.

Reload the page and give it another try – this should be fixed now.

Works fine now thank you so much!