Snapshot ID: 40d89cb0147544ea866f386b208ee595
All my characters are on Windseeker, a Classic server. I am using the Classic version of AMR from Twitch, updated to the current version. I only have Classic on my computer, I did not download WoW BFA. I am using the Classic version of AMR on the AMR website. When I import my 60 rogue, (and many times before she was 60) and asked for BiB, everything worked perfectly.
All the other characters I’ve tried (22 Mage, 39 mage, and a 42 hunter) generate the error message Sequence contains no elementsmessage.
This is what I’ve done so far to debug (several times):
- Logged out of all characters
- Rebooted computer
- Uninstalled AMR using Twitch.
- Deleted all instances (that I could find) of crumbs of AMR in my computer files.
- Deleted all characters on AMR website except the current (failing character).
- Reinstalled AMR
- Copied the AMR ingame string
- Pasted to Classic AMR webpage
- BiB > Fails with error message