Export error on login

I logged i to this character and got an immediate error (attached) This just started happening after I logged in to this character from an alt; this worked just before I switched to alt, not after. I have reloaded AMR, reloaded character and disabled non updated addons.

Message: Interface\FrameXML\AzeriteBar.lua:21: bad argument #1 to ‘GetAzeriteItemXPInfo’ (Usage: local xp, totalLevelXP = C_AzeriteItem.GetAzeriteItemXPInfo(azeriteItemLocation))
Time: Mon Aug 20 23:43:31 2018
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\FrameXML\AzeriteBar.lua:21: bad argument #1 to ‘GetAzeriteItemXPInfo’ (Usage: local xp, totalLevelXP = C_AzeriteItem.GetAzeriteItemXPInfo(azeriteItemLocation))
[C]: in function GetAzeriteItemXPInfo' Interface\FrameXML\AzeriteBar.lua:21: in functionUpdate’
Interface\FrameXML\StatusTrackingManager.lua:149: in function LayoutBar' Interface\FrameXML\StatusTrackingManager.lua:177: in functionLayoutBars’
Interface\FrameXML\StatusTrackingManager.lua:84: in function UpdateBarsShown' Interface\FrameXML\StatusTrackingManager.lua:36: in functionAddBarFromTemplate’
Interface\FrameXML\MainMenuBar.lua:113: in function <Interface\FrameXML\MainMenuBar.lua:65>

Locals: (*temporary) =

{
GetBagAndSlot = defined @Interface\FrameXML\ObjectAPI\ItemLocation.lua:34
IsBagAndSlot = defined @Interface\FrameXML\ObjectAPI\ItemLocation.lua:52
SetEquipmentSlot = defined @Interface\FrameXML\ObjectAPI\ItemLocation.lua:38
HasAnyLocation = defined @Interface\FrameXML\ObjectAPI\ItemLocation.lua:56
Clear = defined @Interface\FrameXML\ObjectAPI\ItemLocation.lua:21
IsEquipmentSlot = defined @Interface\FrameXML\ObjectAPI\ItemLocation.lua:48
IsEqualToBagAndSlot = defined @Interface\FrameXML\ObjectAPI\ItemLocation.lua:60
SetBagAndSlot = defined @Interface\FrameXML\ObjectAPI\ItemLocation.lua:27
IsEqualTo = defined @Interface\FrameXML\ObjectAPI\ItemLocation.lua:76
GetEquipmentSlot = defined @Interface\FrameXML\ObjectAPI\ItemLocation.lua:44
IsEqualToEquipmentSlot = defined @Interface\FrameXML\ObjectAPI\ItemLocation.lua:68
slotIndex = 17
bagID = 6
}

As far as I can tell, this is not an error in the AMR addon, it is an error in one of blizzard’s built-in UI addons. Unfortunately I can’t really say what the cause of this error would be… best way to troubleshoot addons is disable all of them, then re-enable one by one to see which is causing the issue.

I think I found the cause: Heart of Azeroth was swapped out for a diff neck piece, re-equipped it seems to have solved the problem!

ok, the bad boy playing with my neck piece was Mr Robot. Bad Robot!