This seems pretty simple, but the export text block in the addon isn’t updating for what I actually have. It is still tracking what was in my bags several weeks ago. I’ve reloaded, restarted the game, changed specs, but it’s still showing things that I don’t even have anymore. How do I make the export function update to my current bags?
Usually you can clear any cache in either the addon or on our server by doing the following:
- Make sure the AMR addon window is closed/hidden in-game.
- In-game, go to your bank and open it – leave it open for 2 or 3 seconds so that the AMR addon has time to scan it.
- In-game, activate each of your specs once using the game’s talent/spec UI.
- Open the AMR addon window and go the export tab, copy the string to the clipboard.
On the website:
- Close any AMR windows you may have open, and open it again to ensure that you have refreshed the web page.
- Paste your addon export string.
- Change any option on Best in Bags, e.g. change the gem+enchant threshold to something else.
- Press Find Best in Bags to optimize again.
- (Go back and change any settings back to what you prefer, and optimize again.)
This should ensure that there is no cached data anywhere. Let me know if that works for you.