Extra Gear Setup in my addon

In my gear drop down tag I have a few extra that I have added in like my two disc specs based on what stat I want priority for. However there is one at the bottom called AMR Holy that isn’t on my list. Now to be sure this is very much a first world problem, but is there a way to remove the bottom one or is it apart of the addon? Thank you in advance.

If you ever did an export from Gear Check, that’s probably where it came from.

I don’t have a way to delete setups in the addon right now unfortunately… on my list of things to do one day.

The easiest way to get rid of it would be to reset all the saved variables for the AMR addon – that would unfortunately also require that you re-initialize everything (go to your bank once, activate each spec once, re-import from the website, set any options in the options tab)… but if you’re OK with taking a few minutes to do that, it would work.

I believe the twitch app has an option to delete all saved variables when you remove an addon, so you could use that to remove the addon, then install it fresh. (Make sure WoW is completely closed when you do this.) Alternatively you can go into your WTF folder and delete AskMrRobot.lua and AskMrRobot.lua.bak in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_retail_\WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNT\SavedVariables folder.

If that is all I need to do then you make me a very happy customer.

Thank you for your amazing neural network!

Sorry to necro an old topic… I was wondering if this ever became a thing. My shopping list is a mess of old character profiles. Or is this answer still the way to go?