First wave of questions! :D

Now is not really possible due to Shadow Oil “nerf” and also some consumables have lower proc chance. Still from our raw calculations it should be ~1200 dps in P6. AP one should has ~850. Is hard to say how it we look in later phases, because Blizzard “changing” Vanilla :smiley:

Also because your ret doing almost 80% dps of fury warrior dps are based on two things that where private server only.

The AP damage boost on consecration that was added on private servers and the fact that on most private server mobs had no resistance to holy at all, holy damage where never resisted.

on LH was normally boosted only by spell power. Still with that amount of SP and talents Consecration did even double damage. Our dps boost resulted from high frequency of consumables thx to MCP and they scaled with spell power. Currently the most important ones are worse now (Shadow Oil and DBC). Still it should be max 600 dps drop atm without extra consecration and jotc.

The key to keep mana up were not only potions and runes, but also Black Grasp of the Destroyer and occasionally Innervate, if no one else needed it. On longer fights even Libram of Hope.

The highest reached score was 1810 dps on Thaddius by sp build.
2nd the best (without player above) was 1080 dps on Noth the Plaguebringer by ap build

For me the problem of results can be that spell power necks, rings and trinkets do not increase ret paladin dps. (all have the same, lowest score)

Also Spell power consumables do not change score.

Did you even implemented sp coefficient for paladin? xD

I’ll take a look - I think some of the stats aren’t getting passed through to the scoring function.

The coefficient is so low on most of the spells that it doesn’t really matter, though - physical dps items are still going to score better than spell power items in most slots.