Flaring Cowl not listed at higher item level under Best in Slot

127fbb58ecd14749aa485d3906cd5231

https://imgur.com/a/I3esOXT

I am not sure if I’m doing something wrong or what, but when I’m looking at my Best in Slot items, the higher levels of the Flaring Cowl don’t show up. It only seems to show up to 408, despite being able to be crafted up to 418.

As you can see in the screenshot it assumes other crafted items can go to 418 as well, so I’m not sure what the issue is.

The Crafted Quality setting controls that – lets you add up to 10 ilvls to the chosen Crafted Level.

The per-slot list just shows the base versions, but you can modify a particular item in the list with the down chevron to its left. That opens options to create different variants of that item and choose the 418 version.

You can also use the Upgrade Finder’s Crafted search to see all Tier 5 version of crafted items ranked.

I already have it set to “Crafting Quality: All” so it shows me other crafted items just fine, just not this one. You can see in my screenshot that it shows other crafted items at 418. If I click on those options it shows the base versions of those also.

The Crafted section does work fine, but I was hoping to use the item upgrade option for this to keep it all in one place and look at various items on my character.