Gems missing still

0b67c7a33fcb48d1a14efcd762aea7ef

Please add crafted Gems, remove gems that aren’t in game.

Adding crafted most important since we can exclude the gems/enchants not in game.

• Crimson Sun
  • Stone of Blades

Probably more, but those are the 2 discrepancies I can see.

Dunno why this got overlooked. We pay monthly, so your effort to improvement should be monthly or give me back my lifetime sub? I pay the monthly fee for TBC, not retail, and I paid extra for TBC on top of that… so you got paid more than the retail people pay and provide shittier service?

I don’t mean to be a dick, but I stopped complaining about this shit at the start of TBC Classic under the impression that you folks were just swamped with the retail update happening relatively close to TBC Classic launch, and would get back to proper optimization afterwards… that clearly hasn’t been the case.

We do have those gems, but looks like they are flagged as phase 4. The phase information is a bit difficult to find sometimes because it wasn’t part of the original TBC, so we have to do it manually or go by whatever sources we can find on the web, and sometimes those aren’t correct either.

If you ever find items with the wrong phase assignment just let us know, we’ll update it. Are there any other gems that you think might be flagged incorrectly?

You mention some gems that aren’t in the game – could you give me examples?

Apologies for the late reply.

I thought Bold Ornate Ruby was not in the game as the wowhead entry had no information on where to get it at the time. I see now they’ve updated and show it’s a PVP gem. You’re right about the phase information being hard to find so apologies for that.

Would be nice if there were a way to include / exclude gems based source and Epic or Rare. Ex. Crafted gems, PVP Gems, Heroic Dungeon Gems, etc. Often I am trying to optimize a set with the best gems I can easily get including epics, but have to go through the list and exclude almost all of the epic gems just to have the few that are readily available to me such as:
Void Sphere (Enchanting BOE)
Stone of Blades (Jewelcrafting BOP)
Crimson Sun (Jewelcrafting BOP)

One bug that I am running into at the moment is that occasionally when I exclude a gem it ignores the exclusion and still shows the gem.
For example: a29a020d056142c486488b39a6673c57
On the shoulders (Rift Stalker Mantle) it wants me to gem Pristine Fire Opal and Glinting Fire Opal in slots 1 and 2, but if you look at the gem selection menu they are set to be excluded.

I can look into some more filtering for gems.

So in your snapshot, setup “BM9 25R Trash” has chosen those two gems – they are not excluded.

Then setup “shadowres” is using the same shoulder item – even though you have excluded those gems, they are locked in place because your higher priority setup “BM9 25R Trash” requires them. A lower priority setup will never modify the gems chosen by a higher priority setup.

1 Like