Gushing Wound Corruption - Incorrect Damage

Gushing Wound had a nerf around a month ago but AMR simulations are still showing the old numbers.
On live, GW deals ~12k damage and AMR is showing ~18k damage.

Is there a way I can edit the values for a simulation? Or how can I request an update to AMR?

Thank you!

We did incorporate the nerf into the live simulator even before it was implemented in-game. I just compared a simulation to a log and the amount of damage gushing wound is doing looks the same.

If you give us more information about your specific example I could look into it some more. If you link a combat log parse of your character we can compare it to the simulations.

Oh, nice! I was going off of the flavor text. The difference in damage is around the nerfed 35%.

In game:
Your damaging spells and abilities have a chance to cause your target to ooze blood, dealing 12,054 damage over 7 sec.

AMR:
Your damaging spells and abilities have a chance to cause your target to ooze blood, dealing 18,543 damage over 7 sec.

AMR:

Sorry for the multiple posts. I can only post 1 image per reply.
In game:
ingame

Yeah, that’s just a tooltip bug because this was done via hotfix, which doesn’t always make it into the actual game data that the tooltips are created from.

We’re going to be revamping our tooltip system for shadowlands so we can keep them in sync with the actual data being used by the simulator and optimizer.