Havoc DH Gear Check

I run the gear check and I the report has enchants that are not applied. I apply the enchants to get the same stat distribution and run gear check and it repeats using different enchants. I’m using the AskMrRobot addon and pasting the string each time. I tried changing the enchants manually and then pasting the string from AskMrRobot (on the web). Same thing happens. I want to get an accurate report without the need to waste gold on enchants that are not accurately reported. What am I doing wrong?

There is a help link right above the gear table. Use that link to generate a snapshot id and post that here. We can take a look at what is going on with that information.

aef0a3cb72fb4d00a570e8926be9e7ed
I hope this helps.

Wasn’t this post from a year ago??

Yes. My appologies. Still having the same issue.

If you load with vers enchants, it picks crit? Could you post that import string as well?

I would recommend using BiB instead - that will make sure nothing moves around. Gear Check is a little more fuzzy. It theoretically shouldn’t flip-flop the enchants, though. We’ll take a look.

Hi,
I am not sure how to post an import string. I took a snapshot of best in bags 504f182977e24cd09187a466da048193
If this is not what you’re seeking, I’m could use a bit more guidance.

When you do BiB, as you can see, it does not want you to change enchants. The “gear check” feature is really only there for non-premium users who don’t have BiB. Since you can use BiB, you can just ignore the Gear Check - BiB is better!

I understand and thank you. While my item level decreased by three points, the statistics improved trememdously by using the BiB tool.

Thanks for all the help you squarred me away.