Highborne Compendium of Storms

This trinket on live states:
Equip: Your spells have a chance to conjure a typhoon that travels towards enemies dealing 3473 Nature damage and grant you 64 Haste for 15 sec, up to 258 Haste.

In the Mr Robot Sim:
Equip: Your spells have a chance to conjure a typhoon that travels towards enemies dealing 3473 Nature damage and grant you 123~1 Haste for 15 sec, up to 492 Haste.

Not sure if the correct value is being used in the code, but the tooltip value in the sim is definitely wrong, and the trinket seems to be overvalued for a few of my characters (Use this instead of a socketed 455 Music Box for example) which seems unlikely at the correct stat values.

I’m not sure why the tooltip is wrong, but we are simulating it at the correct in-game value.

That trinket is strangely over-budget, so it ranks much higher than a lot of items that are higher item level than it.

Yeah that item is weird… we manually changed the spell coefficient in the simulator/rankings to what the game shows, but the tooltips are parsed straight from the game data, and it shows the wrong value on that one. I’ll see if I can override it.