Holy Paladin Guide Issue

When trying to load the Holy Paladin guide and toggle the DPS rotation, it just says “loading…” and doesn’t actually load.

Do you have a specific character loaded? It shows up for me when I just look at the generic guide.

Also, you could try clearing your browser cache, see if that is causing the issue.

I’ve tried importing from the addon directly and importing from BNet, along with trying the generic guides. I have tried 3 separate browsers. I have also tried to view every Healer’s damage guide and none of them load for me. Not sure what could be wrong on my end.

Are you getting any kind of error message in the browser’s console? (On e.g. firefox you can access the console by going to the top-right “hamburger” menu, Web Developer, then Web Console. Reload the page, then perform the action that is causing the issue, and let me know if it has any error messages.

Nothing that really says anything. It just says “Loading…”.
The guides work fine when I’m on a DPS or a Healer on the healing tab.

The console shows 2 errors but I don’t think they have anything to do with it.

Summary

Source map error: Error: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Resource URL: moz-extension://23eeb770-23fb-4e73-af0e-cb62510590cb/src/js/editor-popup.js
Source Map URL: purify.js.map

Some cookies are misusing the recommended “SameSite“ attribute 3
Cookie “_ga” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read SameSite cookies - HTTP | MDN analytics.js:30:486

Cookie “_gid” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read SameSite cookies - HTTP | MDN analytics.js:30:486

Cookie “_gat” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read SameSite cookies - HTTP | MDN analytics.js:30:486

Yeah those errors don’t matter. Not sure why it isn’t loading for you… I haven’t seen any other reports of the same issue, so I don’t think it’s a general error.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? It really sounds like a caching problem to me…

Also, you could try checking the “network” tab of the firefox developer tools, see if a resource isn’t loading for some reason.

I tried to reset the cache again and nothing changed. However, since it’s like that on multiple browsers I doubt that’s the issue.
I’m not too familiar with the Network screen but it looks all in order.

I made a couple changes – try refreshing the web page and see if you can get it to load now.

Well, whatever you did it’s working fine for me now. Thanks for taking the time to look into it!