Hunter BiS and Item Weights

I see Fang of the Faceless and Warblade of the Hakkari ranking the same - which makes sense as you pointed out.

We do consider set bonuses. The warblade set isn’t getting any value on our site for hunter because we optimize assuming you aren’t using melee attacks, which makes the +6 sword set bonus worth zero.

What list are you looking at? BiS? Upgrade Finder?

Yes, upgrade finder list.
Also - c7ecea94a6c94b4d84075b5d0febf69c Biznicks scope is not appearing as an option here. Just the +dmg.

Gri’lek’s Carver is also listed as an upgrade option, but it’s attack power is only against Demons.

I’ll fix that – it’s actually dragonkin, which is why it slipped past my parsing filter for attack power vs. demons, undead, and elementals.

I meant to say Dragonkin… BLAGH :smiley: Had it mixed up with the Pitchfork of Madness

420001c909c747e3a71789de46d11f58

Still got the issue where the Warblade of the Hakkari (MH) is classed as a downgrade, yet the Fang of the Faceless is an upgrade (Which is correct). The Warblade (OH) is actually ranked higher than the Main Hand

Additional, the BiS actually incluides the Warblade of the Hakkari (MH) and the Fang Just seems to be that upgrade section that is not reading correctly.

Finally (tonight that is) Can you add the Intellect enchant to Wrists please?

It is only showing the Stre and the 1 Agil enchant at present. Stre is great on the melee weave (but this is not coded in yet) but mana will add a little bit more, as you have previously stated length of fight etc.

I think the difference in ranking is because Fang of the Faceless can go in the off hand, so it’s ranking it compared to your off hand weapon, which is worse than your main hand weapon.

The Warblade MH can only be ranked relative to your MH weapon.

The optimizer recognizes they have the same stats, of course, but it ranks items relative to the the lesser item it can replace.

Hey, will there be functionality in the simulator to account for trinket weaving? Where for example, we’ll use Devilsaur eye / Renatiki’s charm and then FD to switch to passive trinkets for the rest of the fight?

I did not plan to incorporate that. It would require a ton of work to support swapping gear during a fight. The whole website is really based on having one set of gear to look at at a time - this would essentially create two sets of gear to look at.

Why doas it shows spell DMG items and 11% Hit???

If you use the help link, you can generate a snapshot id and post it. Then we can look at your case.

92de3c8c38424125b271f80ebc39eab4

This is the Link, Thanks

The spell damage is incidental. It is getting the item with spell damage for the intellect and mp5. Hunters are very mana-limited in any fight that lasts more than a minute or so. If you were to add a Major Mana Potion to the consumables you are willing to use, then the suggestions change because you wouldn’t run out of mana in the 90 second fight you are optimizing for.

It is ending up with 11% hit because the scope gives 3% hit when you really only need 1% more hit. The 1% of useful hit is worth more than the other scopes. The only way to reduce your hit by 2% would be to remove a different item with hit on it - and all those other items already have other stats which are desirable on them.