Hunter Surefooted talent and gear hit

4b43e50df95f4a74ba7c3dba9190e5ec talented
2f5edfc28dd44c7fb774ede8bd955f55 untalented

It appears AMR is not taking the 3% hit from talents from “Surefooted” as it’s still attempting to reach 9% hit on gear with the talent selected, for a total of 12% hit (will do it even if you remove the 3% hit scope to account for the talent’s hit)

I’ll take a look at that – seems that when we split hit and ranged hit into separate stats in the last update, that talent didn’t get applied to ranged hit. Should be an easy fix in the next update.

1 Like