I Can't See Most of the Page

Hopefully the screenshot shows, but I can’t really read anything unless I highlight it.

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://mooikfkahbdckldjjndioackbalphokd/assets/atoms.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://mooikfkahbdckldjjndioackbalphokd/assets/polyfills.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://mooikfkahbdckldjjndioackbalphokd/assets/playback.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://mooikfkahbdckldjjndioackbalphokd/assets/record.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

Here’s the console log

Not sure what’s going on there… something weird with your browser maybe? Are you blocking content from our cdn? Also, those errors don’t seem related to our website – they are coming from your browser extensions.

1 Like

how would I see if I was blocking something from your cdn?

Usually it is a browser plugin doing the blocking, like noscript or an aggressive ad blocker or antivirus program. Though it would be strange, since our cdn is an askmrrobot subdomain and not a domain that is commonly blocked.

Under the “network” tab in the developer tools of most browsers it will show failed requests as well.

You could also try clearing your browser cache… may or may not help.

1 Like

I figured it out, I had some night mode extension that made it white for some reason. Thanks for the help!