I just ran TWing, got the 200 neckpiece

How is BFA HOA neckpiece still out simming TWing gear in SLs. Running your sims are making me the laughing stock. I can’t even make a N raid group due to the gear I’m simming on AMR.

Sounds to me like there’s more involved in this, but compounding the situation with “X source is right & Y source is wrong” isn’t helping.

Can I suggest that you post a Snapshot ID of the character in question, to see what - if anything - IS going wrong: Best in Bags header has a help ‘button’, please click it and generate a snapshot ID from the bottom option.

Thank you.

As eighjan said, we need to see the specific items in question to give you more help, and in the context of your specific character.

The Heart of Azeroth has a much larger budget than items of similar item level – it will be better than many items higher than it. If your higher ilvl neck has unfavorable stats, that gap can get even larger.

307fe95feb544cad8006e459663e75b9

Why don’t you ppl answer? GD, there are ppl paying for your services that want to complete content.

I mean GD, I’m a paying costumer.

Pretty sure if you ask for a refund they might give it to you just to not have to deal with your rudeness :slight_smile:

Your 200 neck piece has shitty stats for your spec (full on mastery when it’s the least valued stat for outlaw), so the HoA secondary stat budget of 135 is still close to your 200 neck secondary stat budget of 172 (not much more). There’s nothing wrong with that. AMR also tells you when you click on the neck piece that it’s a +0.00% situation, so likely the two would perform equally well.

Manually simming shows that the optimizer is correct, there is no difference between HoA and your 200 neckpiece: Not Available

1 Like

This… as I implied with my reply.
Entitled - MUCH? (OP; not you, @delroth :slight_smile: )

So am I… but you don’t see me acting like a spoilt 3yo who cant have a sweet.

Mastery is really a very bad stat for outlaw in multi-target. An item level 200 neck with a ton of mastery on it is going to be particularly weak. There is nothing wrong with this optimization. If you want to wear the higher ilvl item for the stamina, you could do that. It won’t increase your damage, though.

We answer posts usually within a few hours, and almost always within 24 hours on business days. You posted on a weekend, so sometimes it can take a little longer to get a reply.

That said, you got two replies very shortly after your original post, but you did not provide enough information for a detailed answer to your question (note: my generic reply actually did answer your question as well).

Always provide as much detail as possible in your original posts – then the first reply can answer your question, and you do not need to wait for a second or third reply.

1 Like