Ignore an enchant

Is there any way to ignore a specific enchant. With weapon enchants being silly prices at the mo and weapon will be replaced pretty soon (I hope), I really do not want to enchant it. But clicking “Remove enchant” does not lock it to that option so as soon as you re-optimise the enchant is put back on.
Or are the weapon enchants not going to make a difference to the other enchants/gems/equipment selections ?
TIA.

We don’t have an option to exclude a specific enchant. There are options to set the quality of enchant you are willing to consider. You can also lock in an enchant - like you could lock in a cheaper one for the time being.

I thought there was no option which is a shame.
All the weapon enchants are 10k+ at the mo and just not worth putting on a 340 weapon. I know they will drop in price eventually, but that could be a while.
I guess my only option is to just ignore it.

What is the point of the “Remove Enchant” button ?

Just lock in a weapon enchant e.g. one of the Sophic ones and ignore it – it won’t impact your other gear/enchant choices at all.

Remove enchant probably doesn’t matter for Best in Bags, but the enchant picker widget has been used in many places on the site over the years.

Sorry for reviviing this after so long but for some reason I do not get the notifications that I should be getting. Threads are marked as being notified but nothing. Maybe I misunderstand what your definition of notification is. To me it would be an email stating your watched thread has had activity or something. Am I incorrect ?

Anway, thanks for the response to my original question.