Indelible Victory

Hello.
I’m trying to figure out why conduit Indelible Victory rated so high for Raid Tanking without taking Impending Victory. I can imagine some situations when it can be counted useful for Mythic+ simulations but have no idea about one single boss. Maybe I miss something?

I’ll need to see your specific case to answer this. Use the help link above the gear table and follow the instructions to create a snapshot id and post it here. With that I can see what you are seeing.

Do you think this is a specific case? I’ve seen that suggestion quite often during gearing (because “green zone” for tanking a bit too high I think)
Snapshot ID: 9eae40c23a274c88a6023938c86c111f

But anyway this is quite weird

Still keep suggesting Indelible Victory for Raid Tanking :frowning:
It should have no use in this scenario
Snapshot: e559cef3070141b2801be7e0307112ae

There is an add in our tanking script, so that is why we give it some value.

1 Like

Thanks, that explains but doesn’t help to find a proper gear for pure single target.

You can set that conduit’s value to zero using the customization features, or exclude it from optimization:

I did when I noticed that first time.

Just If I get the design correctly, all Robot assumptions based on different talents, various secondary combinations but all of these values based on the same fight model. And in that model (again If I understand it correctly) the Littleboss still hits the actor all the time (extra rage) and the Littleboss can die (proc affects) - all that affects the value of things (stats, talents, secondary).

Yes I know that I can do a new fight model but new fight model will not change all these precalculated numbers to new model.

So I think we miss two new models:

1. Pure Single Target for tanks (but with swaps and magic damage)
  2. Pure AoE fights - high level m+ usually plays around 7-10+ active units every 2-3 minutes

Whilst I’m not sure if Pure ST differs a lot from your Raid Tanking (it should but I don’t feel for how much and may be it is irrelevant), the Pure AoE will differ a lot from Mythic+ model