Lua Error, No imput or gear screen on 10.2.7

I receive the follow Lua error when opening AMR addon since 10.2.7 launch. Not sure if its me or add not up to date.

Message: Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/AmrUiLabel.lua:107: bad argument #1 to ‘SetJustifyH’ (Usage: self:SetJustifyH(justifyH))
Time: Tue May 7 17:27:32 2024
Count: 1
Stack: Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/AmrUiLabel.lua:107: bad argument #1 to ‘SetJustifyH’ (Usage: self:SetJustifyH(justifyH))
[string “=[C]”]: in function SetJustifyH' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/AmrUiLabel.lua"]:107: in function SetJustifyH’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua”]:226: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua:160>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua”]:359: in function Show' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua"]:336: in function Toggle’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Core.lua”]:26: in function `OnClick’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Bartender4/libs/LibDBIcon-1.0/LibDBIcon-1.0.lua”]:170: in function <…dOns/Bartender4/libs/LibDBIcon-1.0/LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:168>

Locals: (*temporary) = FontString {
0 =
}
(*temporary) = “MIDDLE”

1 Like

I’m not getting a LUA error but same issue the gear window is blank except for an “Import” button which does nothing. This just started after 10.2.7

1 Like

I’ll try it out – they must have made a couple changes to the addon API in this patch. I think the first one is that they used to allow “MIDDLE” or “CENTER” for SetJustifyH, but I guess they don’t anymore, so we’ll update that.

1 Like

I can export but get the same screen as above when trying to import.

Blizzard needs to detail their API changes. Oh, wait, they fired that guy!

I just posted a website update that should resolve this issue, with a new version (v134) of the addon. The addon should show up on curse in a couple minutes, or you can get it directly from our addon download page.

Yeah that seemed to be it… “MIDDLE” is no longer “CENTER” enough for horizontal text justification. But vertical justification is still very MIDDLE and definitely can’t be CENTER.

1 Like

It works for me. Thank you for the quick turnaround on the fix.

1 Like

That was it, v134 good to go here.

Awesome fast turn around!

1 Like