LUA error when trying to change equipment from import

When i try to switch gear/specs i receive the following LUA error (and it wont equip all the gear)

7x Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Gear.lua:882: attempt to call global ‘PickupContainerItem’ (a nil value)
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Gear.lua”]:882: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Gear.lua:859>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Gear.lua”]:1271: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Gear.lua:1115>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Gear.lua”]:1375: in function EquipGearSet' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Gear.lua"]:293: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Gear.lua:292> [string "=[C]"]: ? [string "@Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceGUI-3.0-41/AceGUI-3.0.lua"]:66: in function <Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceGUI-3.0/AceGUI-3.0.lua:64> [string "@Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceGUI-3.0-41/AceGUI-3.0.lua"]:300: in function Fire’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/AmrUiButton.lua”]:25: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/AmrUiButton.lua:22>

Thanks for the report – I’m working on another addon update, it seems that this path changed a bunch of the API methods for accessing the inventory and containers. We should have another update later today sometime that resolves the issue.

1 Like