Lua error with new bag slot

When I open my bank. This may be a clash with another add-on (altoholic), so I’ll also report on their forum:
245x Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua:117: attempt to call global ‘GetContainerNumSlots’ (a nil value)
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua”]:117: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua:116>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua”]:200: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua:185>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua”]:218: in function handler' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Core.lua"]:684: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Core.lua:678> [string "=[C]"]: ? [string "@Interface/AddOns/DataStore/libs/CallbackHandler-1.0-7/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua"]:24: in function <...ore/libs/CallbackHandler-1.0/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:20> [string "@Interface/AddOns/DataStore/libs/CallbackHandler-1.0-7/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua"]:59: in function Fire’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/DataStore/libs/AceEvent-3.0-4/AceEvent-3.0.lua”]:120: in function <…/AddOns/DataStore/libs/AceEvent-3.0/AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Do you have the latest version (v117) of our addon? That should resolve this issue if it is coming from our addon. The patch on Tuesday changed some of the APIs.