Lua errror on 108 on retalil 9.1.5

Message: …AddOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:33: Attempt to register unknown event “ITEM_UPGRADE_MASTER_UPDATE”
Time: Sun Nov 7 09:56:53 2021
Count: 1
Stack: …AddOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:33: Attempt to register unknown event “ITEM_UPGRADE_MASTER_UPDATE”
[string “=[C]”]: in function RegisterEvent' [string "@Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua"]:33: in function OnUsed’

any help ?

1 Like

Our addon does not use that event – the error must be coming from one of your other addons. Since our addon uses a shared library that many other addons use (AceEvent-3.0), and is early in alphabetical order, the error will sometimes appear to come from our addon, when it’s really another addon using the AceEvent library, which only gets loaded once by the first addon that needs it (which often is ours).

I’d recommend disabling all of your addons, then loading them one by one to narrow down which is causing the issue.

oh … you are right, i searched in the addon folder and the only one that uses this event is itemleveldisplay. I apologize