Nothing in export box

I have disabled all other addons. I’m using the latest version on curseforge, and when I open the addon, there is nothing in the export box.

Having the same issue …downloaded thru the web site and it’s still having issues

Get version 116 of the addon, this issue should be fixed.

I had the same problem last night. I had a new computer and loaded ask mr robot from curse forge. I’ll check the version when I get back home. I love your add on by the way and have used it since it came out I believe.

I downloaded ver. 116 from Curseforge and still have the same problem of blank data.
You guys are great by the way.

Could you try installing !BugGrabber and BugSack, and see if it captures an error for your case?

I’m still working on another update to the website for yesterday’s patch… it was a big one.

[13:49] BugSack: There’s a bug in your soup!

8x …obot/AskMrRobot-Serializer/AskMrRobot-Serializer.lua:773: attempt to index field ‘LastTalentConfig’ (a nil value)
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/AskMrRobot-Serializer/AskMrRobot-Serializer.lua”]:773: in function SerializePlayerData' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua"]:89: in function ?’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua”]:148: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua:141>
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@Interface/AddOns/ElvUI_Libraries/Core/Ace3/AceGUI-3.0-41/AceGUI-3.0.lua”]:66: in function <…/ElvUI_Libraries/Core/Ace3/AceGUI-3.0/AceGUI-3.0.lua:64>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/ElvUI_Libraries/Core/Ace3/AceGUI-3.0-41/AceGUI-3.0.lua”]:300: in function Fire' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/AmrUiTabGroup.lua"]:139: in function SelectTab’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua”]:363: in function Show' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua"]:336: in function Toggle’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Core.lua”]:26: in function `OnClick’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/BigWigs/Libs/LibDBIcon-1.0-45/LibDBIcon-1.0.lua”]:144: in function <…/AddOns/BigWigs/Libs/LibDBIcon-1.0/LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:142>

That error would only happen if you get your character into some kind of weird state…

Try activating each of your specs in-game once, open up the talent window and make sure you have some talents selected for each spec as well. Then try opening the export window again after doing that, see if the issue is resolved.

Working now, once I hit lvl 60. My bad.