P.V.P. gear and chants

46a69beeaa98456fad083a14124d2e31
I have noticed that there is not really anything for P.V.P nothing for best in bag or best in slot to account for P.V.P… So with me having a P.V.P. only warrior it will only put me in what would be best for raid/P.V.E. and was wanting to know if there is something I am missing. The site has nothing to help with this. There is a P.V.P. tab in fined upgrades but nothing for in best in bags or best in slot. So I was wondering if this is something that could be added or option tab for both slots

1 Like

We don’t do PvP optimization, we focus on PvE (for both retail and classic). The PvP filter is to let people find PvP gear that is good for PvE purposes.

So is a way to do pvp an option that may be considered as a way for people that will be doing pvp at max level or a best in bag for pvp something that could be considered?

1 Like

so is that a no… Not something that could become an option ?

We don’t have plans to do PvP optimization any time soon – sorry about that. We are a very small company so we have to limit the scope of what we support to ensure that we can maintain quality.

If you bought the TBC optimizer primarily to do PvP optimization, feel free to send us an email and we can get you a refund – we don’t want you to pay for something that doesn’t do what you expected.