Possible incorrect Hero-track version of Host Commander's Casque (Item 250458)

Hi,

I noticed something that might be an issue with the gearing database or the Upgrade Finder.

For my Blood Death Knight, Ask Mr. Robot is recommending Host Commander’s Casque (Item ID 250458), which is particularly interesting because it has Critical Strike + Versatility.

However, AMR appears to be showing/ranking this item as if it were obtainable on the Hero track.

As far as I can tell, Host Commander’s Casque is originally a Midnight world boss item. Current loot information lists it as a Champion-track world boss drop (currently ilvl 256, Champion 4/6).

So I wanted to check whether I am missing another Season 2 source for this item.

Is Host Commander’s Casque actually obtainable on the Hero track in Season 2 from another source, such as Delves, Hunts, the Great Vault, or another random loot pool?

Or is AMR unintentionally converting/scaling the world boss version to Hero track when generating gear recommendations?

I’m asking because AMR currently ranks this item very well for my Blood DK, and I am deciding whether to keep waiting for a Crit/Vers head before using the Catalyst for my 4-piece set bonus.

If the Hero-track version is not actually obtainable, it could potentially cause players to wait or farm for an item version that does not exist.

Item: Host Commander’s Casque
Item ID: 250458
Stats: Critical Strike / Versatility

Thanks!

I’ll take a look – items that appear in the dungeon journal we can pick up automatically (like this one). Delve loot we have to do by hand. Not sure why this item got set as Delve rather than from those season 1 world bosses (drops at ilvl250 now according to the journal).

1 Like

We just posted a site update that should resolve this issue the next time you run the upgrade finder.

1 Like