Quel'Serrar marked as "one handed"

6c560a9b424f4f3e971fddd23553ec3b

Hello, I’ve notice that the sims have Quel’Serrar marked as “one hand”, and in some situations for fury tanking will put it in the off-hand slot, when it is marked “main hand” only in game.

It is classified as main-hand only, but the tooltip isn’t displaying it as such. I’ll fix that. (You’ll notice e.g. that it does not appear in the list of possible weapons for the off-hand.)

Do you have a case where it is being placed in the off hand? The snapshot that you provided does not choose quel’serrar for either hand.

7f791aae41eb4bcd8797bd21015e225e

Hopefully that one works, if not to recreate:
Generic fury warrior
“Pretty tough” on the slider (6 ticks from the right)
Phase 3, 180 sec fight, default buffs, BIS

Should have Maladath mainhand and Quel’Serrar offhand

Edit: Looks like the snapshot doesn’t capture the “toughness” slider’s position, and so won’t work to recreate, you’ll have to set the toughness manually to recreate.

Thanks – I’ll look at why the toughness level isn’t getting captured by the snapshot. (Or more likely, why it isn’t getting loaded from the snapshot.)

edit: I think it’s an issue with loading snapshots for “generic” and opposed to real characters. Seems that it overwrites settings with the default settings for the generic character. I’ll see if I can change that.

1 Like