Question to Azerite trait

Hello @ all

I have a quick Question. Is it possible that i can tell Mr. Robot try to have specific Azerite traits? I mean as example with my Arms Warrior i prefered 1x Crushing Assault 1x Striking the Anvil and the others in Test of might?

English is not my native Language,i try to descripe my Question as good as i can

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

You can lock in specific azerite traits on an item. On the Best in Bag result, click on the azerite traits and then choose the ones you prefer. You might have to also choose an item that has those traits that you want.

We don’t have an option yet to specify an azerite trait setup and then find the items for you around that constraint. We might add something like that in, but we haven’t had the time yet. Usually if you want very specific traits it is pretty easy to just pick the items you want yourself.

1 Like

Thank you Swol for your Quick answer you and the whole Ask Mr. Robot Team doing an amazing work

" specify an azerite trait setup and then find the items for you around that constraint" this is what im trying to ask :smiley: nice that you understand me.

Ok no Problem then i will “lock” the azerite traits by hand :slight_smile:

thanks and have a nice day