Refreshing Gear

I know it’s a little nitpicky but there isn’t a quick refresh option to update my information. In previous Xpacs I’d just log off my character, hit refresh on your page, and it’d update it with my latest gear. I tried clicking my name then choosing “Recent Characters” and clicking my character name but it doesn’t refresh. I have to manually type in my character’s name again.

Massive quality of life improvement would be a “refresh” or “update from armory” option. Thanks :slight_smile:

In theory it should keep the armory import for what i know :confused:

Probably a bug because it keep the data in the list for me.
bug

Are you on edge or internet explorer ?
Maybe try to close and retry ?

I think @moltisanti wants a way to reload from armory without having to type in character name. It’s on my list to add an armory reload button somewhere – we have a bundle of UI changes we’re going to work on soon-ish.

In the meantime, you can use our addon to update your character also – I usually do that whenever I get new gear.

“I think @moltisanti wants a way to reload from armory without having to type in character name. It’s on my list to add an armory reload button somewhere – we have a bundle of UI changes we’re going to work on soon-ish.”

Waiting so much for this, some of my character name contains letters that is not in my language’s alphabet. It is so much hustle to copy those from some character sheet 1 by 1 (if i delete char before whole name copy)
Sorry for necro, did not want to open new, since its been already discussed before.