Resolved: Well-Honed Instincts conduit recommended for a Balance Affinity Feral Druid

2571df2ea8354af592676d991a4de5d4

I can’t say that I’m 100% certain of this but I don’t think Frenzied Regeneration can be auto-cast in cat form, can it? Accordingly, I don’t know why BiB is recommending the Well-Honed Instincts conduit, which auto-casts Frenzied Regeneration when the character falls below 40% health, when the Affinity picked is Balance, not Guardian. I allowed Conduit Respec, so the order shouldn’t be affecting this. I’m guessing this is a bug?

Also, I think that the Born of the Wilds conduit should take precedence over the recommended Tireless Pursuit conduit in a multi-target or Mythic+ setting if Born of the Wilds is not already slotted somewhere else, but I guess this may be debatable.

Well-Honed Instincts does proc for every Durid spec, irrelevant which affinity talent is chosen.

1 Like

Wow, thank you for this information! I would’ve never even guessed the possibility by myself. And even on Wowhead, the confirmation is hidden in a couple of comment replies, not high-voted comments. Blizzard really should be writing clearer tooltips.