Resto Druid Shadowlands - Kindred Spirits bond

So, I’ve already been chatting and discussing the whole covenants bis with guildmates and different things.
One interesting note, was on the discussion of using the kindred spirits covenant ability as a druid dps or heals, as opposed to everyones favorite “evoke”. I’ve reached out to the dev team through one of my friends and asked for a little more clarity on how the ability works, and from his discussion, the ability works similar to the coagulated blood trinket, in that when you put it on a dps, 30% of their dps in a window is consecutively added to a pool, which is then added to your targets whether you dps or heal. I foresee this being a huge ability for just about every situation, though it may not have as big of a “burst” as evoke, I think the medium sized heal possibility makes it a very strong “consistent throughput vs burst” option.
I guess I bring this up, because I feel covenant abilities will make a significant change to your simulations, and just wanted to hopefully see some simulations having the ability to alter covenant abilities.
Also on that note, it seems blizzard is going to give us two free changes to covenant abilities, but then to return to a previously used covenant you have to do about 2 weeks worth of grinding. so i imagine that the first few weeks is gonna be full of changes.
Anyways, just thought i’d drop this here for discussion.

I’m working through the implementation of all the shadowlands stuff in the simulator. We have a thread going with progress updates:

I’m working on death knights right now and I might do druids next, so you’ll be able to play around with the covenants in the simulator very soon.

Kindred Spirits is going to be a little tough to simulate… we’ll have to make some assumptions, but I’ll come up with something and then we can adjust it as needed based on what we see happen in-game.