I’ve been trying AskMrRobot for a day now and must admit I really like it ! I’ve been using SimC until now, as most of the community is using it, but since I was curious about what your tool had to offer.
First I really like the range of customization that you provide, everything is user-friendly and accessible trough my web browser !
Now, I was looking into the APL for Retribution Paladin (or Rotation Table, don’t know how you call it), and found some range for improvement.
- If Crusade, use second potion on 10 stacks or if 25sec remaining on Crusade buff
- In the same fashion for usable stat trinkets, try to use them when Crusade reach 10 stacks, most of them last for less than 20sec (except Bygone who can extend for full duration).
- If no Righteous Verdict, use Divine Storm on 2+ targets
- If Crusade build 5 HP before to cast it, opening should look like this BoW, Judg, CS, CS, Crusade, TV, HoW (if talent), TV, WoA
- Idk if there is a way to get remaining time before next available HP generator spell, Min([CS, BoW, Judg, HoW, WoA, Arcane Torrent …]), but it will be great to implement a function like this to maximize Righteous Verdict talent, we always want to delay our Templar Verdict to the last few sec of Righteous Verdict buff depends of available generator HP spells.
This is my first draft, I may have more as soon as I have some time. I will also try to do a Rotation table by myself and export JSON here.