Simulations don't make sense

FIrst I am using the updated sim (1239) and the current gear sim has a higher dps than the recommended best in bags which indicates a i.e., 5% increase in dps. When I run the simulation tab, the current mounted gear has i.e., dps of 65K and the best in bags simulations which was supposed to raise my dps by 5% sims at 60K. I have checked this on all my characters and get similar results each time: current gear sims higher than “best in bags” while best in bags is suppose to increase my dps from 3-7%. I don’t understand.

We would need a specific example to help you with this.

When looking at best in bags, use the “help” link above the gear table. The “create support post” button will generate a snapshot id that you can paste here so that we see what you are seeing.

409fed62fa93427d97cccba66f16707a

While the best in bags does not increase iLvl, the current gear sims at 48.3 K dps, and the best in bags sims at 47.9 K dps, as an example. Once I get on other characters will do the same.

You are using a multi-target gearing strategy. This is based on the mythic+ script.

Your current gear:
59,179 DPS

Best in Bag suggested gear:
61,248 DPS

I think you might have been using single target simulations to compare the sets of gear?

Ty for the information. After re-reading the installation process for the update, I deleted ALL previous and current version and started from scratch. I also reinstalled “net”. After a bit of manipulation I was able to see different results than previously posted. All seems to being working correctly now. Thanks again.