[Solved] Test combinaisons & number of iteration

Hi !
I was looking into ranking some Essences for my current gear.
So.
I’ve rank it using the test combinaisons setup and selected every essences available for my class/spec.

STOP RIGHT THERE! OK THIS POST IS USELESS BECAUSE I UNDERSTOOD MY MISTAKE
DIDN’T WANTED TO WASTE THIS SO I POST IT ANYWAY…

Solution
We can’t stack multiple identical minor essences thats why.

Short version :
What i’ve got:
Their is some Essences who do more “simulation” than other but it’s not “effect dependant” but more like a pattern.
The "Wordvein Resonance Rank 1 have been use more than the Memory of lucid dreams rank 1

What i would have expected :
3% everywhere for an full combinaison analysis
OR
if Memory of lucid dream => do less combinaison because it’s not needed
In the Mineur 1 or the Mineur 2

Long version:
Objectif:
Find a way to show what should i target as Essences and which order ? or should i go farming AP to get the second minor even with a ran 1 major ?
I still didn’t find a solution to show that…

What i did:
So a simulation:
This one for exemple: Shaman - all - Raid -14%
Take the CSV file and put it in Excel

Then i filter value around a threshold : 100% (it’s from the max hps value in the list like (hps -HPS max)/HPs max)

So this is all of the case because the threshold max if around -33,4% with out any Essences

Then i count the number of time i see “4000” (for Worldvein Resonance) divided by the number combinaisons available in the file.

Result:
If i look into the 2% margin around the max HPS i will have:

• 43% of the case are using Vison of Perfection as Major
  • 49% of the case are using The Ever-Rising tide rank 3 as Minor 1
  • 27% of the case are using Ever-Rising tide Rank 3 as Minor 2

problem:
The problem happen when you push the treshold to 100% (or more than 33%; the value when i have no Essences).
Why does it have a huge differencies between the number of case done between Worldvein and Memory of lucid dream.