Table Index is nil?

Trying to paste gear info from your webpage into my in-game addon just gave me this error? What’s going on? Worked ok yesterday, but not today? Did you guys change anything? I did not receive an update when I checked.

Message: Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Import.lua:226: table index is nil
Time: Tue Nov 23 14:34:49 2021
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Import.lua:226: table index is nil
[string “@Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Import.lua”]:226: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Import.lua:127>
[string “@Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Import.lua”]:397: in function ImportCharacter' [string "@Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Import.lua"]:11: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Import.lua:9> [string "=[C]"]: ? [string "@Interface\AddOns\DominationSocketHelper\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua"]:72: in function <...ominationSocketHelper\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:70> [string "@Interface\AddOns\DominationSocketHelper\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua"]:306: in function Fire’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiButton.lua”]:25: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiButton.lua:22>

Locals:

I have never seen anything like this before, maybe @yellowfive has an idea.

The only time that I see this happen is if somehow the string that is copied to the game gets malformed…

Could you paste the string of data here that you are trying to copy into the in-game addon?

Had this happen to me as well. Hitting export and re-copying from the website again worked.