TBC Upgrade Finder: Badge of Justice - Phase 1 (Kara)

There shouldn’t be any Badge of Justice items shown here with with an iLvl exceeding 115 as they aren’t available to purchase during Phase 1, regardless of what Wowhead says.

Snapshot ID:

4c39afcd30054bd99d38f79e3771f9a6

Crafted items from later phases (e.g., Dragonstrike and Wicked Edge of the Planes) are also showing up in the Upgrade Finder with phase 1 selected.

It’s probably already on your to-do list, but the Upgrade Finder for PvP items needs a season selection option.

The aforementioned issues still exist.

I’ll try to find more of the phase information. You can just exclude or ignore the items for now.

If you happen to know the release phase for some of these items, let me know – I’ll eventually dig it up myself, but it will take longer.

All of the crafted items with a Nether Vortex (see the “reagent for” tab for a complete list) reagent requirement are uncraftable until those become obtainable in phase 2.

Skycall Totem, Stonebreaker’s Totem, and Totem of Living Water were all originally added in patch 2.3, so they’re probably going to be released in phase 4. These are the only Badge of Justice items that incorrectly show up for me in phase 1, but there’s probably more that this will apply to:

There shouldn’t be any Badge of Justice items shown here with with an iLvl exceeding 115 as they aren’t available to purchase during Phase 1, regardless of what Wowhead says.

For this one, you can use the filter on the results. Type “season 1” into the search box and it will only show season 1 results. You can separate multiple searches by commas. Here are a few examples:

1. Find all season 1 head items: “season 1,head”
  2. Find all season 2 1-handed weapons: “season 2,1h”
  3. Find all season 1 items with hit rating: “season 1,hit”
  4. Find all season 1 items with sockets: “season 1,socket”