Textbox is empty

I have downloaded the new version v115, opened all my bags, bank and toon. Then opened AMR, went to the export tab, and the textbox is empty. I have been using AMR for years with no hitch. Today, I downloaded v115 and can’t export my items. Not sure what happened.

3 Likes

I have this issue as well.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue. I’m getting a LUA error as follows:
Message: Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua:117: attempt to call global ‘GetContainerNumSlots’ (a nil value)
Time: Tue Nov 15 21:50:50 2022
Count: 2
Stack: Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua:117: attempt to call global ‘GetContainerNumSlots’ (a nil value)
[string “=(tail call)”]: ?
[string “=(tail call)”]: ?
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua”]:117: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua:116>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua”]:175: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua:170>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua”]:579: in function ExportCharacter' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Export.lua"]:88: in function ?’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua”]:148: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua:141>
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceGUI-3.0/AceGUI-3.0.lua”]:66: in function <Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceGUI-3.0/AceGUI-3.0.lua:64>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceGUI-3.0/AceGUI-3.0.lua”]:300: in function Fire' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/AmrUiTabGroup.lua"]:139: in function SelectTab’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua”]:363: in function Show' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/ui/Ui.lua"]:336: in function Toggle’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Core.lua”]:26: in function `OnClick’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/DBM-Core/Libs/LibDBIcon-1.0/LibDBIcon-1.0.lua”]:144: in function <…AddOns/DBM-Core/Libs/LibDBIcon-1.0/LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:142>

Locals:

1 Like

You can hack this until they fix it by replacing the text:
GetContainerNumSlots with C_Container.GetContainerNumSlots
GetContainerItemInfo with C_Container.GetContainerItemInfo
GetContainerItemLink with C_Container.GetContainerItemLink

in the files Export.lua, Gear.lua and Junk.lua

Thanks for the report – we’ll fix this soon in an update. Today’s update went from version 10.0.0 to 10.0.2… and apparently there are a couple of small API changes. We didn’t have access to the beta with version 10.0.2 to test the addon on this version of WoW beforehand unfortunately.

1 Like

Get version 116 of the addon, this issue should be fixed.

1 Like

Confirmed. Thank you.