The wotlk version has now been restarted on the Chinese server. Can we enable the functions of wotlk for the convenience of Chinese users?

The wotlk version has now been restarted on the Chinese server. Can we enable the functions of wotlk for the convenience of Chinese users?

We should be able to do that – it might take me a few days though to re-enable it and add some messaging to let people know that right now WotLK is only available in China.

This is really good news. I look forward to opening it as soon as possible

Sorry it is getting a bit delayed… they announced The War Within pre-patch a little earlier than we expected (next Tuesday), so we are scrambling to get that ready. Once that is out I should be able to take a day to get WotLK back up for Chinese players.

I am also a World of Warcraft player from China. I have been using the ‘Ask Mr. Robot’ tool. Now that the WOTLK version has been relaunched in China, I hope to be able to use this tool again soon. Thank you!

Audur is scheduled to open on July 25, 2024.

still waiting ,thanks

Yes, sorry for the delay - we are working on it! Trying to hammer out some of the inevitable bugs with the retail pre-patch deployment. We appreciate your patience.

I just posted an update that re-enables WotLK for players on Chinese servers. (Well, it re-enables it for everyone, but only Chinese players can actually play a version of the game that will work with it.)

Note that the the WotLK optimizer is in the last state it was in before WotLK ended for other regions. It should work fine for whatever phase you are on, but you may need to do some extra filtering/exclusions on gems/enchants in particular.

It should prompt you to upgrade if you have not purchased the WotLK premium upgrade, but if not, you can always check what you have purchased on your billing page:

https://www.askmrrobot.com/account/billing

From there you can see what you own and purchase the WotLK upgrade.

1 Like

The release phase only have p4 and p5 options.Need add p3 and p2.

We can change that – it is difficult to find the release phase schedule for Chinese servers… I’m assuming it is still phase 1? The site will work best if we update the current phase to match what is live on the servers.

It is phase 2 ulduar opened at Chinese server now

I updated the site with phase 2 as the active phase for the WotLK section.

If someone wants to make a post whenever they release a new phase on the Chinese servers, I can update the site to stay in sync.