Trashmaster's Mantle not showing up as a cloak

Heya!

I got this from the vault today and it’s not seeing it as a option for gear nor for the CC conversion.

Hope this is the right place to post this one!

If you post a snapshot, we can take a closer look. Press the “help” link next to the big Best in Bags section header, then Create Support Post, and copy the snapshot ID here.

I have the same issue… just got the Trashmaster’s Mantel from end-of-run loot in Mechagon: Workshop and it is not recognized, even when I equip it (Raidbots also doesn’t recognize it as an option to equip; both sims think I have no cloak equipped at all).

f7e045a37d5c4864bfed04c4fceda61d

hmmm where is this button? Not seeing it exactly.

edit

fa817768730542f38936d1e26d6a2736

Same issue opening the Vault today:

vault

but MrRobot Find Upgrades only shows the first item. New user so I show mrrobot in the next post:

… continued

but this is what Find Upgrades shows:

mrrobot

They hotfixed in a new version of that item sometime yesterday apparently (after the hotfix they did just before that to update some of the trinkets). I’ll have to pull the hotfix data and regenerate, then it will show up.

:stuck_out_tongue: I bet this game keeps you guys VERY busy lol.

Thanks for all the work.

Thanks alot for the quick fix, it showed up now and I picked it from vault :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Snapshot ID: 142b7378180c447783a72df2537a365b

Just checked this morning and my 285 Trashmaster’s Mantle is not showing up in either Creation Catalyst or valor upgrades. Also missing from the Creation Catalyst are:

294 Leafmender Mantle
272 Bands of the Undergrowth

The 272 Bands of the Undergrowth are from season 3, but they’ll be irrelevant pretty soon. But I guess they’re still eligible for the Creation Catalyst.

Thanks,
Korra