Tyranical / Fortificated about tank & single target / multi target about dps

Hello everyone.

Failing to find a topic concerning my problem, I created this topic to get an idea of ​​optimization.

Let me explain: depending on the Tyrannical weeks (exclusively MM ++), should I play with the “Raiding” gameplay and the Fortified weeks with the “Mythic +” gameplay, plz?

The same goes for the dps: depending on the Tyrannical weeks (exclusively MM ++), should I play with the “Single target” gameplay and the Fortified weeks with the “Multi target” gameplay, plz?

I ask these questions because the information bubbles are quite ambiguous concerning the proposed gameplay. I just wish I had more details, plz.

Awaiting feedback from you, thank you in advance and still wanted to say that your algorithm is monstrous. I have been using it for over 4 years. I haven’t been disappointed so far and my MM + runs are going very well.

Regards.

The Mythic+ strategy will work better for M+ regardless of the affixes. Even on a tyrannical week, you are spending a lot of your time fighting trash packs.

For healers in particular, you want to use Mythic+ because it is designed around a 5-man team instead of a 20-man team.

For tanks, you definitely want to use Mythic+ because the incoming damage pattern in M+ is quite different than raiding.

1 Like

Thank you again for this good feedback.

Now I’m fixed on the gameplay.

Thanks again Yellowfive and good luck.

Mr Robot is always the top.