Updated stat budget for BiB secondary stat allocation?

Hi there – with gear now closer to 275 average on well-equipped characters, and with Season 4 in the not-too-distant future, would it make sense to update the secondary stat allocation tab in Best in Bags to account for these higher item budgets?

If doing so doesn’t actually affect the optimizer, could you explain that a bit more? I just want to make sure as I use that UI that I understand if it’s trying to hit a ratio, a minimum budget, etc.

For season 4, we can look at running new data centered around a higher item level. Whether it’s worth it mainly depends on if that will mess up optimizations for players starting up alts, and if it has much of an impact on higher level characters or not.

That sounds great, thank you :slight_smile:

In the meantime, are there any posts that shed more light (or could you shed light here?) on how that pie-wedge UI feeds the optimizer, particularly in a world where gear is over the 2000 point budget? From experimenting, it seems like it goes in an order trying to fulfill the budget (I think it maybe starts with Vers?).

Anyway, would love to understand it a bit better so I can best utilize that UI :slight_smile:

You are setting a ratio, not an exact stat value. We use the numbers because it’s easier for a lot of people, visually.