Upgrade finder does not find any azerite piece upgrade (even from Mythic TEP)

Hello,

I noticed that when trying to find upgrades with the following setup:

the upgrade finder finds only 1 upgrade from Mythic TEP.

My AMR export is: https://pastebin.com/pfj0R4h6

I don’t think this is logical :slight_smile:

I can look in more detail in the morning - at first glance it seems weird, but I’ll have to do some tests to see if it’s “wrong”

I did a simulation with some 445 TEP Azerite pieces, not sure if it helps Not Available

I’m not seeing anything particularly “wrong” going on here. A 445 azerite item from eternal palace, in your shoulder slot for example, isn’t simulating to much more healing than your current gear - I think partly because the traits on them aren’t all that great for resto druids. The higher item level does have some value because of the increased stamina, but unfortunately I don’t think you’re going to notice much of an output increase purely from getting those items :frowning:

So, the upgrade finder saying that a 445 azerite priece is a downgrade compare to my equipped 415 one is correct ? (Took shoulders for example)

From a Restoration Shaman pespective, i found the “same issue” some of the Azerith in Mythic are not good enough compare to the “Benthic” ones.
I found an explaination withing the first ring, if they are like mine their is no Trait that are competitive or interesting enough in the first ring when Benthic can have multiple ones that are interesting.
It’s quite strange but it’s the same for some classes.
Like some frost mages in my guild speak about this and also a DH looking for a Expedition cache are “BiS”.

I also did some simulations with 445 Azerite gear (random healing traits picked, not optimal) and the HPS is better.

BiB: Not Available
Sim with 445 azerite: Not Available

These 445 azerite gear is what the upgrade finder lists as downgrades, so I am abit puzzle on this.

You changed all 3 azerite items. The upgrade finder looks at single items in a vacuum and estimates if they will be an upgrade. It might not be able to determine very small changes as accurately. Each one of those items is really small.

If you actually put all 3 of those items in your inventory and ran BiB, it might end up picking them. In general, though, that’s a very tiny upgrade for 3 items going up 25 ilvl each. I looked into it some and I don’t see anything simulating incorrectly. I think it’s just a bad combo of traits :frowning:

It might be yes. Its really underwhelming to increase your ilvl by 30ilvl per azerite and still end up in the same HPS.