Upgrade Finder - Flightstone/Crests Overloaded

Snapshot ID: 7b8028a3329447cfb4ecf8af755ede77
So I was trying to check to see what the best use of my stones/crests using Ask Mr.Robot and I kept getting the error that optimization took too long.

Which makes sense since I have 58 possible upgrades to consider. That’s a lot of calculations and I completely understand that’s an unreasonable request. So with that…

Is there a way I can remove options from the upgrade list (with out selling them in the game), and run the optimization only the items I know will be useful?

I’m not sure how else to do this, and it’s one of the primary ways I use Mr. Robot. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! :slight_smile:

If you post a snapshot of your case I can take a look and see if something in particular about it is slowing things down. Ideally we can get it to where it can handle even a long list… if not, we’ll work something out such that you can always get a result. If you haven’t made one before, instructions on how to make a snapshot are in this post:

Will do! Sorry, I figure this was more of a usage question than a bug/support question. I was hoping there was just a way I could narrow down manually the list it uses to optimize is all. Again, sorry for the mis-post.

If it comes to that we can certainly add a feature to let users narrow down the list, but hopefully we can get around it by speeding things up. I’m looking at some similar cases today that people have posted, so another test case would be great!

We just posted an update that should alleviate this issue in the short term – I’m still working on some speed improvements for a better long-term solution. Let me know if you still run into some cases that are timing out and we can use those to test.