Upgrade Finder Flightstones/Crests

ed8e18f1100a4f2ca91eb5895f36b760

Hi there, having an issue using upgrade finder for Flightstones/Crests above ilvl 473, I can get results below this but as soon as I try to use 476 & above it comes back with “Error The optimization took to long”, I’ve tried logging & and back in, same result, I’ve cleared cookies twice logged back in and get the same result, so can’t use the upgrade finder at all for my main character, any help here would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Thanks for the report, we’ll take a look.

When a new tier of gear is added it tends to slow the optimizer down, sometimes in unexpected ways. There are a couple of specs that are a lot more complicated to calculate that take even longer, such as enhancement shamans. It appears that in your case it is running way slower than it should.

Unfortunately our enhancement shaman person is on vacation for the holidays this week, so it might be Monday of next week before we can post an update for this issue. I’ll try to take a look at it myself today or tomorrow and see if I can get a temporary fix before then.

Yeah, sorry, holidays are slowing me down - I’m going to try to come up with a way to speed up the enhancement calculations. Shamans are a tough class to calculate due to the frequent haste buffs, procs, and cooldown reduction effects.