WOTLK gem that doesnt exist yet recomended

snapshot id 3ec2df6ce3074ead9fb1a885d888f405

Nightmare Tear not added yet in the game, but it sims it.
Additionally, when doing that keep in mind that it can be equipped alongside Enchanted Tear, and the old +4 one, as well as 3x JC gems. It will require a dragon’s eye but it will not be JC only when it comes out in either TOC or ICC (not 100% sure about that one)

Please fix, thanks.

We can exclude it if it’s not available yet. It should behave as expected already. I doubt it would ever be worth using alongside an enchanted tear though… it’s really not a very good gem except to sometimes activate a meta.

Still there,
snapshot: cebcdda1bcb648e6b92a400b837b9ade
please remove it so i can properly optimize with 1 epic gem
And the point was not weather or not enchanted tear is good, the point was to make it work properly, I was just stating that they can both be used (later when +10 stats actually exists), might not be good but maybe I really really want to use it and lock the enchanted tear in a socket, I would then expect to be offered the +10 one in a different slot, I merely mentioned it so you make it work properly.

Thanks

Do you have an example where it is not working properly? It should be already, as I mentioned in my previous post.

I’m working on some other updates so we haven’t done a site update yet. It will be removed in the next update.

In the meantime, simply exclude it:

1 Like

I didn’t quite catch the next update part, and i wasn’t quite aware of the remove option. This will work for now till you update site, thanks!