WoW Classic Optimizer is Live!

I seem to be having the issue others have had. I had a premium sub a long while ago. I do not anymore and therefore I cant seem to see the trial for Classic. I dont play retail much anymore and I would like to see what the Classic Optimizer has in store. Would it be possible to reset my account as well to see the trial?

It looks like the trial reset doesn’t work, so I gave you premium for a week. See if the classic trial works now (you might have to log out and back in). Same with you @melkien (I gave you premium for a week). Sorry for the trouble and we’re looking into this.

I actually relogged after a while and now got the trial button for some reason! :slight_smile:

I tested this again and it looks like logging in and out should fix it for anyone who runs into the same problem. If you still can’t get the free trial, please post here so I can get you set up.

I’ll look into this – everyone should get a free trial option regardless of whether you have premium, have never had premium, or have an expired premium account. And it also should not matter if your regular free trial is expired – everyone gets a new one for classic.

A post was split to a new topic: Not detecting off-hand crusader enchant for rogue

2 posts were split to a new topic: Classic: Picking mp5 belt for shadow

A post was merged into an existing topic: Classic: Picking mp5 belt for shadow

If you have an issue with the classic optimizer, please keep letting us know, but make separate posts for each individual issue – it’s easier to track and easier for other people to find

I posted an update that should resolve the issue with the classic free trial not being available if your old premium trial was already expired. That was not intended! Everyone should be able to start a trial now. You may need to log out/in if it is still not showing as an option for you.

Moved to separate post :slight_smile:

So I tried it but without simulation and dps numbers it really isn‘t a help and for me not worth paying. What I need is a simulation like in retail where I can change talents and gear and test dps afterwards. BiS lists are everywhere in the internet. Of course best in bags is a nice option but a minor one.

Fair enough! We’re not going to be making a simulator for classic. We have created mathematical models for each spec that estimate DPS/healing/mitigation and then we use that to rank the gear.

Hi !
I’m not into Vanilla but i wanted to show my support to all of you !

Hi there!

iam a 2H Fury Warrior. A have a question regarding hit chance in your classic tool. I currently have 9% hit from gear equipped because all guides before your classic optimizer said 9% is mandatory for 2H (no axe, using Sulfuras) without Weaponskill. For some reason your tool tells me to drop 5% hit from my gear and go only with 4% total hit from gear.

Is there something wrong with your calc or are all the guides online wrong?

Sorry for the bad english.
Skagrim

1 Like

Here you will have more information about this :

1 Like

Just reinstated my premium account and classic, as I said I would. I really appreciate your team’s diligence and hard work, I sincerely hope it pays out for you guys in the end.
Thank you.

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy using the classic optimizer!

Am I reading this correctly? I’ve been a paying ASM member since the beginning and I have to pay more for Classic? /sadface

We have a blog post talking about why it is an add-on to the premium sub.