Classic WoW Optimizer

Thank You for having patience with us. Your clients impatience is a reflection of your success!

I have manually installed the addon and am will to send export data for your use in helping optimization. If this is not needed, I wait graciously for the addon to be live.

Thank you for your efforts!

So Optimize and Rank Gear - Ask Mr. Robot ain’t going on yet?

Not yet – soon though.

1 Like

Thank you for fast answer!
i can’t wait for it

I’m looking for a little info on Paladin seals/judgments. It isn’t clear to me on the database sites what the actual mana cost is for the different ranks of Judgement.

I see mention in some guides about down-ranking it, but on the database sites I only see one spell for Judgement that says it costs 6% of base mana. When you have a seal up, does it use the spell cost of the seal?

If anyone would be willing to just list for me the actual mana costs of the different ranks of Seal/Judgment of Righteousness and Command, that would be helpful!

My plan right now is that if you have the Seal of Command talent, we rank gear using SoC. If you don’t, we rank gear using SoR. Seal of the Crusader isn’t relevant for gear optimization because you won’t be allowed to use it in raids.

Could you maybe Split the Classic Release in form of Classes that are done ?

If I thought it was going to take a long time to finish, I’d consider that, but we really are almost done. Just figuring out what to do with tanks and testing/fixing the rankings now! We also have a fair bit of “admin” type stuff to add to accommodate a new section of the site, but we’re almost there!

Looking forward to see your work :slight_smile:

I’m just waiting to check many things xD

do u guys have like a subscription where i can be notify as soon as addon is out?

We will make an announcement here on our forum and on our discord. We’ll also post it on our social media accounts.

We are trying really hard to get this done for Tuesday’s BWL release… it’s possible! We might miss it by a day or two, but we are working hard to hopefully have it done in time.

5 Likes

I will gladly sub again for a classic version. Thank you for all your hard work :slight_smile:

is the d/l i just found on curse the real thing or a tease??? :wink:

We will announce when we post classic live! We think we might be able to do it today, barring anything unforseen happening this morning.

4 Likes

So i should wake up in theory crafting haven xD

Renewed my premium sub after a very long hiatus. Looking forward to this. Thanks for making it happen (soon).

1 Like

Very Excited! Rdy to BIS in bags

Thanks everyone for your feedback, patience, and support as we worked on this. It is now live!

Going to close this thread – please make new threads if you have any feedback, etc. about specific aspects of the classic optimizer.

3 Likes