Today we will be posting an update with a preview of Shadowlands Season 4!
- Raid gear will be updated to the new “fated” item levels.
- Mythic+ gear will be updated to the new season 4 item levels.
- PvP gear will be updated to the new season 4 item levels.
- Mythic+ gear will be limited to the 8 dungeons in rotation for season 4.
- The simulator has initial implementations for new trinkets from the new M+ dungeons. We still need to verify them against the release build of the patch next Tuesday.
- We will be re-ranking gear leading up to and in the first few days after the 9.2.7 patch to see if anything shifts with the new item levels.
- New trinkets from the M+ dungeons in BfA, Legion, and WoD don’t have rankings yet, those will come on or near patch day.